First, register your team. The costs are per team including VAT (registration and payment).
You can register a men’s or veteran team. Unfortunately you can no longer register female teams.
You can register a Men’s, Women’s and Veteran team here. The costs are per team, so if one team member has already registered your team, that is sufficient. After payment has been received, your registration is final. After registration, your team can participate in the competitions and you will receive a special ball from the festival. There are also no entrance fees for the beach parties for players who are registered. You have to arrange your own accommodation on the island as well as crossings with the ferry service.
- you are only definitively registered when the registration fee has been paid
- registration and acceptance is in order of arrival
Tip: check the participants page to see if your team is already registered!!
Payment conditions Ameland Beach Rugby Festival
- You are only definitively registered when the registration fee has been paid.
- When your team is definitively registered, no registration fee will be refunded in case of early cancellation.
- Registration and acceptance is in order of arrival.
- Teams that register this year and do not appear at the tournament will not be admitted the following year.
- When a team drops out of the competition, this must be immediately reported to the competition management in the competition secretariat on the main field.
- At the end of the match day on Saturday, a team that does not intend to play on Sunday must report this to the competition management before 5 p.m.
- Teams that have not canceled on Saturday and do not show up for the scheduled matches on Sunday will be registered as a risk team and will pay a deposit of € 100 the next time they participate in the festival.
- The teams that register for the Ameland Beach Rugby Festival have taken note of and agree that participating in the festival is entirely at their own expense and risk. The organization of the Ameland Beach Rugby Festival cannot be held liable in any way, directly or indirectly, by teams, associations or individual participants for physical or material damage resulting from participation in the festival, staying on the festival site or.
- No ratings found yet!